Social Media Giveaway
Competition Terms and Conditions
Entry to this competition is subject to the Competition Details and the Competition T&Cs set out below.
The closing date is 12pm on Tuesday 28 November 2017.
- In order to enter this competition, Facebook users must like the Naissance competition post on Facebook and submit their entry via the comments box below the post in accordance with the Competition Details.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Any additional entries will be void.
- Any rude comments or offensive language by a user will be removed and that user will be disqualified from entry.
- Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK residents aged 16 years or over. Employees of Naissance and their immediate families are ineligible to enter Naissance prize draws and competitions.
- The winning entry will be selected at random after the closing date of 12pm on Tuesday 28 November 2017 out of all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these Competition T&Cs before the closing date. This decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be announced via Facebook (using the Facebook details provided at entry) at 5pm on Tuesday 28 November.
- If the winner does not contact us (via Facebook) within 30 days from the announcement, we reserve the right to re-draw a winner and repeat this process thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- Unless stated otherwise in the Competition Details, the prize will be provided to the winner within 30 days after a winner has been found.
- By entering this competition via Naissance Trading’s Facebook page, the winner gives permission for their name and/or photograph to be used/mentioned on the Naissance Trading Facebook page and in related Naissance publicity materials. The winner’s details (name and country only) will also be made available upon request in line with applicable regulations.
- The prize cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Nothing in these Competition T&Cs will limit the promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud.
- These Competition T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
The company details of Naissance are:
Unit 9 Milland Road Industrial Estate