For delivery before Christmas please order before
Midday 20th December
Head of Sales
This is not your typical Head of Sales role, we are not a typical company.
We are growing at an extremely fast pace, we have recently improved our production capabilities and capacity and invested in our brand, you will be the next cog in the wheel to ensure our sales continue to grow and we maximise the commercial benefit.
You will be driven, determined and experienced in leading a sales team. You will have had sales responsibility for turnovers in excess of £30m and have the desire and knowledge to shape our future sales strategy.
It is not a completely blank sheet of paper, because we have some great colleagues who have helped us grow our sales by over 50% in the last year who will be instrumental in us continuing our growth at a similar rate.
You will need to be a team player, solutions focused, adaptable and most importantly someone who can manage the opportunities and deliver sustainable growth. Someone who can operate in the ‘here and now’ but have the vision for the future.
We believe in ‘Discovering Better’, it’s at the heart of what we do, so you will need to be comfortable in constantly raising the bar and adapting as we grow and opportunities emerge.
You should relish constant challenges and changes to improve the business. We are a fast-growing business so we are far from perfect, but we are honest!
What makes us different is our collaborative approach to business, where we all take responsibility for our actions, ensuring we all move in the same direction.
We are the largest independent online retailer of natural health and beauty products in Europe. We have our own websites for each country that we sell in and also work with global on-line retailers. Our turnover was over £10m last year and we are on target for £16m this year.
We have a range of over 864 products, all manufactured and warehoused at our head office in Neath, situated near to the city of Swansea, in South Wales. Our growth over recent years has been double digit, and we are now investing in our facilities and people to ensure we meet our future growth targets.
We like to keep our customers happy and as such fulfil over 4000 orders a day from our distribution centres. Our largest markets are GB, Germany, France, Italy and Spain and we have also recently launched in the US.
A member of the senior leadership team, you will create, develop and implement the sales strategy for Naissance. The focus will be on maximising our current 3rd
party marketplace channels and developing our wholesale and retail channels. You will build and lead a team to enable your strategy of global sustainable sales.
Head office, Neath, South Wales, UK
Dependant on experience
- Ownership of the sales strategy
- Development of our commercial structure, pricing, promotions and portfolio
- Working in partnership across the business to ensure sustainable growth
- Creating, leading and developing a team
- Management of 3rd party marketplace relationships
- Maximising sales opportunities through current countries.
- Evidence of creating a strategy and building a team in previous roles.
- Proof of sustainable sales growth.
- Experience of creating and implementing strategies not following them!
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A self-starter, self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Confident, driven and energetic
- Eagerness to deliver and discover better along the way.
Interested: Please apply via application form to email@example.com
Salary: To be confirmed
Closing Date: 22nd December 2017
- Demonstrates confidence, and the ability to work in a fast growth business.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attention to financial detail.
- A personal interest in the natural health and beauty market.
- Results-orientated; resilient and prepared to manage cultural challenges and quickly-changing objectives
- Someone who is dependable, demonstrates integrity and promotes trust.
- Be a team player. (We are all about teamwork)
- Flexible and adaptable